Offering 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartments over 5 levels, this development offers a unique opportunity amongst the vibrant, up and coming neighbourhood of Lutwyche. Rising over 5 floors and just 5 km from the Brisbane CBD, Trillion’s 45 apartments have been thoughtfully designed by award winning, Brisbane architects to suit the inner-city lifestyle.
The design philosophy is a perfect balance between urban edge living and a welcoming sense of home. Modern lines have been used to create open and connected spaces, while contemporary finishes establish elegant style throughout. Spacious balconies allow residents to bring the outdoors in while making the most of southern views towards Brisbane’s sparkling city skyline or the north facing outlook over the urban neighbourhoods.
Perfectly situated to take advantage of all that Brisbane has to offer; just 5kms to the CBD, 12 minutes to Brisbane Airport and a hop, skip and a jump to everything in between. Explore the winding Kedron Brook with its hectares of parks, playgrounds, bike paths, sporting facilities and BBQ recreation areas. It’s a place to walk, cycle or stroll, to meet with neighbours and friends or simply relax. Experience the buzz of being part of an inner city community while also having complete access to green open spaces and vibrant amenities.
All the essentials are a stone’s throw away, walk to Coles and Aldi in Lutwychye City shopping centre, access the many retail stores along Lutwyche Road or explore the bounty of restaurant entertainment and amenities just moments away. There’s even a café planned at the doorstep!
Why Trillion? Why Lutwyche?
- 5km from the Brisbane CBD
- Lutwyche is fast becoming Brisbane’s next urban precinct
- Easy access to the Clem 7 tunnels connects to wider Brisbane and makes journeys to the Airport, North and South Coasts effortless
- 5 major shopping center’s within 4km; including Lutwyche City, Westfield Chermside, Centro Toombul, Homezone Windsor and The Windsor Homemaker Centre
- 185,000 workers within 5km
- 14,000 students within 2km
- 13km of bike paths that connect to the 30km Jim Soorley Bikeway
- Over 10 Hectares of local parks and green spaces
- High level of public transport infrastructure
- Specialty shops and café’s
- Lutwytche City Shopping Centre with Coles and Aldi: 3 mins.
- Prentice Park - joining Kedron Brook Bikeway: 8 mins walk, 3 min ride
- Bradshaw Park, BBQ facilities: 10mins
- Holy Cross Catholic Primary School
- Wooloowin State Primary School: 9 mins
- Kedron State High School: 15mins
- Day care: 1 min
- Lutwyche Busway Station: 5mins
- Bump and Grind Espresso Bar: 7mins
- Brisbane CBD: 13 mins
- Sunshine Coast: 1 hour 12 mins
- Kalinga Park: lush green space, BBQ area, playground: 5 mins
- Victoria Park Golf Complex and Club: 8 mins
- Eagle Farm Race Course: 8 mins
- Royal Brisbane and Women’s Hospital: 7 mins
- Prince Charles Hospital: 9 mins
- Kedron State School: 4 mins
- Wavell State High School: 7 mins
- Queensland University of Technology Kelvin Grove Campus: 9 mins
- Westfield Chermside Shopping Centre: 10 mins
- Brisbane CBD: 12 mins
- Easy access to both North and Southbound Clem 7 tunnels cuts travel time and makes journeys to the Airport, North and South Coasts a breeze
- Brisbane Domestic and International Airports: 12 mins
- Wooloowin Train Station: 2 mins
- Breakfast Creek Hotel: 7 mins
- Hudson’s Corner, American BBQ and Ale House: 3 mins
- Nana and Da’s café: 3 mins
- The Low Road Cafe, Windsor: 3 mins
- Fuzzy Duck Cafe - Kedron: 4 mins
"A sophisticated way of living, at a connected urban address"
Superbly connected to greater Brisbane and perfectly placed to provide the variety of everything you could ever need for living, Trillion offers a lifestyle opportunity geared for positive investment.
Unit type 1 bed / 1 bath / 1 car 2 bed / 2 bath / 2 car
Internal sqm 52-53 73-77
External sqm 10-14 10-11
Price Range $375,000-387,000 $485,000–490,000
Per Square Metre* $7,075 - $7,442 $6,298 - $6,712
Rent $330 - $350pw $430 - $460 pw
Gross Yield 4.7 - 5.62% avg. 4.48 - 5.09% avg.
Body Corporate Estimate: $2,526 - $2,683 p/a