Quiet parkside location
This small boutique complex of seven brand new units located in the prestigious Kedron Avenues has just been completed. Enjoy the peace and tranquillity of these 2 and 3 bedroom units with either courtyards or balconies, designed for the Queensland lifestyle. The position can only be described as stunning, in a whisper quiet tree lined street, overlooking parkland, away from the hustle and bustle of city living.
This boutique complex is versatile with open-plan living spaces flowing to a covered alfresco area and grassed courtyard or private balcony with peaceful parkland outlook.
Superb finishes throughout, including:
- Beautiful veneer oak timber floors
- Quality finishes, immaculate bathrooms’ floor to wall tiles
- Quality kitchens with 40mm stone tops, BOSCH appliances, microwave, dishwasher with 900mm electric cook top
- Spacious balconies with stunning parkland views and courtyard units with grass outdoor areas
- High ceilings, downlights and square set cornice
- Ducted air conditioning or LG split systems in main bedroom and living areas
- Built-in wardrobes in all bedrooms
- Low body corporate fees
- Each unit has a secured car space
- Tiled stair-well with lots of natural light
- Close to the Airport Link Tunnel & Northern Busway
- Short drive to Westfield Chermside and hospitals
- 5km to the CBD
- Opposite the Kedron Brook cycleway and park
"A perfect parkside location in the Avenues"
A quiet leafy part of Kedron with wide streets and a relaxed atmosphere. A quick walk from the Northern Bus way underground bus system – 17 mins to the City centre. Walking distance to both Primary and High Schools and metres to Kedron Brook walkway and Cycle paths and overlooking Shaw Park with all its sporting facilities.
Unit types 6 x 2 bed / 2 bath / 1 car & 1 x 3 bed / 2 bath / 1 car
Internal sqm 2 beds: 72 - 84 / 3 bed: 97
External sqm 12 - 89
Price Range^ $529,000 - $629,000
Per Square Metre* $6,484 - $7,077
Rental 2 beds: $450 pw / 3 bed $525 pw
Gross Yield 4.26 - 4.34 %
Body Corporate Estimate: $2,407- $2,821 p/a